Sunday, January 9, 2011

Seasons..

Life is just one long series of short seasons. Reflecting over the last year, I can divide the time into a few different seasons. Some short, others longer.. some joyful, some tragic, some seemingly insignificant, some defining. And these make up life..

For whatever reason, whatever my current circumstance, whatever situation I find myself in... knowing that it is a fleeting moment makes everything that much more valuable.

I think that is exactly what my friend Amanda and I did the past 6 months. Cherished everything, lived up to our 19 year old potential and then some, and just took everything in stride- the good, the bad, and the ugly.

People make up seasons of life. Learn to appreciate the good ones, endure the tough ones and see the lesson that you're being taught in all of it.