Saturday, February 12, 2011

Alright! Love Post #2

My church family.

I wish I would have had a love month instead of a love week, because each and every person at my church is near and dear to me and essential at theSpring.
My pastor and his wife, Tim and Kim Rutledge, felt the need to plant themselves in Franklin, TN at the exact same time that I chose to leave my comfort zone behind and search for a new place to call "home".
To say that God's hand was on the situation is an incredible understatement.

The first week that theSpring team met, we took turns explaining how we ended up in the Vienna Coffee House in Cool Springs, TN at 11 AM on a Sunday morning. I have never encountered a group of people who were so confidently pursing God's will and risking everything to live it out.

Not only are they passionate about creating a church, each one is equally if not more passionate about reaching the people around us.
I know this small church will soon be a large church, not because of any one person, but because of the faith and the passion that our church feels.

Because of them I am a confident Christian, because of them I have a safe haven to commune with people and refresh each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment